From the creative power of limits to the enduring spell of children’s books, unleashing Warhol’s films to the prowess of print news in a post-truth world, crafting special effects to photographing the moon; the second installment of Kodachrome is bursting with stories, conversations and investigations from across the world – and the decades.
Share our fascination with creation, craft and inspiration?
This journal is for you!
Issue 02 is 96 pages of illuminating features, photography and illustration including:
- Writer–director–filmmaker Tom Beard on telling the untold
- Lunar Spectacular: taking photography to the moon, and back
- Dark Art: developing the art of film at Labyrinth Photographic
- John Hanhardt on curation, from MoMA to Warhol’s secret film store
- Craft Movement: exploring the evolution of film’s special effects
- The Art of Science, The Science of Art: 3D printing’s place in the art world
- Put on Your Red Dress: tracing the trope of the woman in red
- Sparking Creativity: striking a connection with matchbox artists across the globe