Estimated to ship on October 16, 2017, the OneStep 2 is an analog instant camera revival for the modern era, blending classic design with contemporary style. It's inspired by Polaroid's original OneStep, but updated to create a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box. It's got a high quality lens and a powerful flash to give you great photos every time, and its long-lasting rechargeable battery means you'll always be ready to shoot, whether you're on a brief excursion or a journey round the world. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
With only a few buttons and a simple, intuitive design, it’s easy enough for a child to use (no matter how old you are).
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid.
Always get your shot—The built-in strobe flash and high-quality 2ft to infinity lens make sure you always get a great picture. All you have to do is push the button.
Extra bonus: Polaroid OneStep 2 i-Type Instant Camera works with both 600 Film or i-type Film!
- High-quality lens (2 ft – ∞ infinity)
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- Lens: fixed focus lens / 0.6m — infinity
- Focal length: 106 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
- Self-timer function
- Film Compatibility: 600 Film or i-type Film
- Dimensions: 150 mm (L) x 110 mm (W) x 95 mm (H)
- Weight: 460 grams / 1 lb (without film pack)
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included
- 60-day battery life